The racing version of the Roadrider has proved to be a race winner on numerous occasions since its introduction in 2009. The 90/90-19 front and 100/90-19 rear tyres will be used as the control tyre for the British Historic Grand Prix Championship in 2012. The 90/90-18 is available in A49 compound for front fitment and 633 compound for the rear on 125 – 250 cc bikes.
- Ideal for mid-range bikes.
- Large contact patch for excellent grip at all lean angles.
- 149mph/240kmh speed rating across the range.
- Central tread grooves to resist 'white-lining'.
- Comprehensive range of sizes - from modern to more traditional.
- Performance upgrade for classic and vintage motorcycles.
Highly loaded silica compound combined with state of the art polymer technology for excellent wet...Read More
Dunlop’s new GT tyre offers precision handling and stability without compromise.Read More