Dunlop Geomax AT81
- AT81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus DIRTuitive Grip Design (DGD) knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications.
- Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced chipping, tearing and wear appearance.
- Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies.
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible.
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction.
- Dunlop’s “plush pad” recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort.
- Front tire construction includes two plies of nylon wrapped with a third ply of polyester for a strong base.
Highly loaded silica compound combined with state of the art polymer technology for excellent wet...Read More
Dunlop’s new GT tyre offers precision handling and stability without compromise.Read More