Dunlop Geomax MX32
Own the dirt
Descended directly from 2013 MX World Championship race-winning tyres, the MX-32/32F are the latest generation choice for soft to medium-terrain.
Developed alongside the Honda and Kawasaki 2013 World Championship MX campaigns, with former MX GP rider and Supermoto Champion Eddy Seel.
- Excellent damping and line holding thanks to anti-rebound rubber (MX-32 rear)
- Directional tread pattern offers optimised braking performance (MX-32 front)
- New 'tie-bar' less design gives better contact feel and traction in muddy conditions
- High traction and great starts provided by larger centre blocks (MX-32 front)
- Tighter control in corners thanks to Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT)
- More consistent and controlled line-holding achieved through CTCS carcass technology
Highly loaded silica compound combined with state of the art polymer technology for excellent wet...Read More
Dunlop’s new GT tyre offers precision handling and stability without compromise.Read More