Dunlop Geomax MX52
Rear Geomax MX52 Technology
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology: A block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Staggered distribution of center blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound rubber element in the sidewall : This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
Front Geomax MX52 Technology
- New directional tread pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Unique tread block distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction is optimized to work in one direction, which gives it advantages in feel and traction.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
Highly loaded silica compound combined with state of the art polymer technology for excellent wet...Read More
Dunlop’s new GT tyre offers precision handling and stability without compromise.Read More